- April 2001
- A Thought for Tax Time…. — donations to the Minnesota Valley Humane Society are tax deductible!
- Second week of May 2001
- Be Kind to Animals Week. Give your pets extra attention, hugs & treats!
- May 2001
- 19th Annual “Woofer and Hoofer” Pet Festival and Walk-A-Thon (held during “Be Kind to Animals Week”) is MVHS’ largest fundraising event!
- August 2001
- The Fur-Ball Ball — our annual non-event.
- October, 2001
- Posing Paws — Click the link for cute photos from previous years of Big Red and other participants.
|Businesses: How You Can Help
MVHS is looking for sponsors for our upcoming special events. Our events generate a lot of community support and help MVHS gain needed friends and funds. Your business can be part of an event by becoming a sponsor. Cash donations are needed, of course, but we also accept in-kind donations, Many of our events feature auctions of items and/or gift certificates donated by businesses. You could also choose to become a vendor at one of our events. Everyone who helps gets recognition either in the promotional material or in our newsletter.Show the community you support MVHS. By supporting us, you will help the people and animals in our local area.
For more information about becoming a sponsor for an MVHS event, contact Kris Best, our Volunteer and Special Events Coordinator. Phone: 952-894-5000 x16 or email.